The changes.html page is fine, but I would rather see something on the
'WITH clause' page itself.

PHP online doc is a good example of how it can be done.

Otherwise it would be like the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy where the
plans for the destruction of Earth were available for all to view and
comment on, for many years in a place lightyears away, but known to but a
select few.