I disagree with adding version info or dates of inclusion for things are
added to the language.  The fact that the code is there should be good
enough, and if you need to know when something was added/removed/modified,
the aforementioned doc will tell you.  When something was added isn't as
important to the syntax I need to know "now", and even at a cursory glance,
the date it was added isn't relevant to what I need to know, and albeit for
a single download, a few hundred bytes of additional HTML code wouldn't be
a lot of info, but, on a free site with no adverts for public domain
software, I'll gladly do a bit of extra leg work to find when something was
added, if I need to know at all.  What other things should be added to the
document?  When syntax is changed?  Forget about the syntax itself, is the
date information added when a parameter is added, removed, modified?  If
this kind of information were to be added, what determines what is flagged
to have a 'date added' report?

As for HGTTG, the linked doc isn't exactly burried under 30 levels concrete
floor in some building on some planet in a galaxy far, far away. ;)