Paul Quinn wrote:
> In 3.7, issuing "PRAGMA index_list(tablename)" to retrieve the details
> of an index, sqlite3_column_count() would return 0 for automatic
> integer primary key indexes, basically indicating there was no
> explicit index created for that tablename. But in 3.8,
> sqlite3_column_count() returns '3' and we can proceed to evaluate the
> primary key index. We noticed the 'name' column for this integer
> primary key index is "" (empty string).

Neither in 3.7 nor in 3.8 does an INTEGER PRIMARY KEY column have
an index (the rowid is part of the table B-tree structure), and neither
version returns a row for this from PRAGMA index_list.

I don't know what your code does, but is it possible that it tries to
read a row even when SQLITE_DONE was returned?

Regards,
Clemens