I still get the crashes even after adding the pragma.

My connection string looks like:

public static string OMconnectionString = "URI=file:omm.db; PRAGMA busy_timeout
= 15000"

Is there anything else I can try?

Mike

On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:34 AM, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org>
wrote:

On 26 Nov 2014, at 4:20pm, Mike McWhinney <elja...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Are there any other PRAGMA or connection string
> statements that can help with this concurrency issue?

If you haven't set a busy timeout then SQlite won't retry when there is a
network clash, it will immediately return an error code.  If you have the
ability to use PRAGMAs then I suggest you set your timeout

<http://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html#pragma_busy_timeout>

to 60000 milliseconds for testing.  If this makes your problem go away that
should identify your problem.

Simon