Hi

I have investigated this problem further and it appears that RTree is
definitely enabled, most queries work fine, but a query to the index fails.

I have tried a straight query to the index

SELECT * FROM idxNetwork WHERE ROWID = 1, which fails crashing the app at
command.ExecuteReader() with no exception thrown

As does SELECT * FROM idxNetwork

A query to sqlite_master confirms that the index tables exist.

I realise that Windows Mobile 6 is not well supported any more, but can
anyone help with some insight of what may be causing this to occur on the
Mobile and not the desktop?

Thanks

Duncan