On Feb 12, 2015 1:26 AM, "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We fill the collection client-side, bind it, execute that 1 statement, and
> get back many rows, all in a single round-trip to the server (thanks to
> prefetching on the select side).

Mind you, this is not nearly as beneficial to SQLite since there is no
relatively inefficient client server protocol at work. It certainly would
be a nice feature to have from a simplicity of code perspective, but since
it is an embedded database library, a couple utility functions could get
you most of the way there. Not trying to shoot the idea down, just tossing
out a perspective.

SDR