R.A. Nagy wrote:

> All,
>
> A recent convert to using SQLite, I have put together a series of videos
> on learning SQL, as well as covering the basics of using SQLite.
>
>   https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLItP5KoawLqkPV2jqAVCH79fZGO5k0Uzy
>
> Would this be the proper mailing list / way to let new-users
> learn more about these videos ?

  I can't speak to what is  proper  for this mailing list
  since I am only an interested casual regular reader
  of the list ....

> If so - and in as much as forum members here field
> a lot of new-user questions - then any suggestions
> for improving the presentations would also be welcome.

  I only viewed the first few minutes of the first video
  listed at your youtube site and thought it started out
  very well and was well presented ....

    DIY SQLite:  Fast Start to Learning SQL

  However, when you switched from a narrative mode
  to a musical background with no narrative,
  you lost me ....

  Just my personal opinion, but I would be inclined
  to lose the music and retain a narrative throughout
  the series ....

--
Stanley C. Kitching
Human Being