The concept is good, but I immediately noticed your pronunciation of SQLite and
recall the recent discussion about that.  The conclusion was that any
pronunciation is okay, but I think the the most common is "es-que-el-ite" (and
that's Dr. Hipp's).  My point is, I was distracted throughout the video by the
lesser-used alternative and I wonder if that will distract others, too, from
the content.

Jeff