On 10 Apr 2015, at 5:00pm, R.Smith <rsmith at rsweb.co.za> wrote:

> On 2015-04-10 04:11 PM, Richard Hipp wrote:
>> https://www.sqlite.org/toc.db
>
> Thank you Richard!
> Will this link always have the latest DB?

If I may suggest ... in that database, introduce a new column which holds the
version in which that call was introduced.  This would allow people to
understand why FOREIGN KEYs, for example, don't work in the version of SQLite3
that they're stuck with.

Don't really care what you do for initial values.  You could leave them all
null which means 'was already implemented by version 3.8.9.  Or you could find
some people who would want to put the correct values in.

Simon.