On 13 Apr 2015, at 10:38pm, Drago, William @ CSG - NARDA-MITEQ <William.Drago
at L-3com.com> wrote:

> Is there a convenient way to transfer data from SQLite to SQL Server? I'm
> presently writing code to do a row by row transfer of all my tables, but the
> thought crossed my mind that maybe there's a better way.

If you're just doing it once, use the SQLite shell tool to '.dump' the database
to a text file of SQL commands, then read the text file into a fresh database
in SQL Server.

You may have to do some minor editing of the text file to make it conform to
SQL Server's notion of SQL rather than SQLite's notion of SQL.

Simon.