Create table ComplexNumbers
(
   id integer primary key,
   real real not null default 0,
   imag real not null default 0
);

Then, where ever you need to use a complex number you store it in the complex
number table and store the id of that number instead.  For example:

create table  Boxes
(
   id integer primary key,
   length integer references ComplexNumbers,
   width integer references COmplexNumbers
);

Or if you need a list then something lije:

create table ListHeader
(
   List integer primary key,
   Name text collate nocase not null unique,
);

create table ListEntries
(
   List integer not null references ListHeader,
   member integer not null references ComplexNumber
);

This is called a Relational Data Model because, well, you relate things to each
other.