Hello !

Here I'm fixing some typos and I also tested on postgresql and there all
views are updated properly then I'll say is a bug in sqlite.

Does anybody knows how to rename a table and all it's dependencies in one go
 ?

 ?

 The problem: a database has several tables and views that reference/use
other
 tables something simplified like this:

 ========

 CREATE TABLE a(id integer primary key, name text);

 CREATE TABLE b(id integer primary key, a_id integer references a(id), name
text);

 CREATE VIEW aview AS select * from a;

 CREATE VIEW bview AS select b.*, a.name as aname from b left join a on
b.a_id =a.id;

 =======

 ?

 Now if we do "alter table a rename to a2;" actually sqlite only rename the
 "a" all foreign key references from "a" to "a2" but leaves all views broken.

 =======schema after "alter table a rename to a2;"

 CREATE TABLE "a2"(id integer primary key, name text);

 CREATE TABLE b(id integer primary key, a_id integer references "a2"(id),
name text);

 CREATE VIEW aview AS select * from a;

 CREATE VIEW bview AS select b.*, a.name as aname from b left join a on
b.a_id =a.id;

 =======

 Is this a bug ?

 Cheers !