On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Simon Slavin <slavins at bigfraud.org> wrote:

> On 21 Aug 2015, at 7:02pm, sqlite-mail <sqlite-mail at dev.dadbiz.es> wrote:
> > I'm pointing this here because postgresql do manage this case properly !
>
> If you want postgres, you know where to find it.
>
> Please don't forget that SQLite has to run on your smartphone and your
> SatNav device and your TV.  It has different design objectives to the big
> client/server database systems.

SQLite already handles this correctly for index definitions.  It also
handles it correctly for foreign keys IFF you have run "PRAGMA foreign_keys
= ON;" implemented by renameParentFunc().  Since renameTriggerFunc()
follows renameParentFunc(), my guess is that triggers are also handled.  So
having views not be handled maybe is just an unintended omission?

-scott