?

Hello !

?

Today I saw a link to the aquameta project on
https://news.ycombinator.com/news and I like the principles behind the
project.

?

One problem that I saw with using postgresql is the amount of
software/packages that need to be installed and maintained.

?

I like postgresql and think that it's a good choice for
production/development but for prototyiping to a broad audience it's a deal
breaker for the reasons I explained before.

?

I'm trying to make something in those lines and a sample of what I have using
https://code.google.com/p/squilu/ static linked with some other third party
libraries to try accomplish something that resembles aquameta.

?

The link to the sample for linux64 is at http://dev.dadbiz.es/tmp/fac.tgz ,
it's a web server with a sample database and an web-ide to help build
applications.

?

There is a readme on the tar file explaining how to run it.

?

As you can see the size and complexity to start using it is a bit small
compared to aquameta, it also works on android, ios (jailbroken), arm, win32,
osx, ...

?

I'll be glade to somehow join efforts to produce something like the proposal
of aquameta.

?

Cheers !

?