Can you help me understand the intent in these lines?
Referring to sqlite3.c amalgamation version 3.9.2 for Windows, lines 9531 to
9540:

#ifndef SQLITE_MAX_WORKER_THREADS
# define SQLITE_MAX_WORKER_THREADS 8
#endif
#ifndef SQLITE_DEFAULT_WORKER_THREADS
# define SQLITE_DEFAULT_WORKER_THREADS 0
#endif
#if SQLITE_DEFAULT_WORKER_THREADS>SQLITE_MAX_WORKER_THREADS
# undef SQLITE_MAX_WORKER_THREADS
# define SQLITE_MAX_WORKER_THREADS SQLITE_DEFAULT_WORKER_THREADS
#endif

If SQLITE_MAX_WORKER_THREADS is not predefined, it defaults to 8.
If SQLITE_DEFAULT_WORKER_THREADS is predefined let's say to 12, then
SQLITE_MAX_WORKER_THREADS is raised to match the default.

I must be missing something important here (the code is large and I'm only
hitting its very surface for now), but wasn't the intent to limit the DEFAULT
within the MAX interval? That is:

#if SQLITE_DEFAULT_WORKER_THREADS>SQLITE_MAX_WORKER_THREADS
# undef SQLITE_DEFAULT_WORKER_THREADS
# define SQLITE_DEFAULT_WORKER_THREADS SQLITE_MAX_WORKER_THREADS
#endif

Thank you very much,
--
Meilleures salutations, Met vriendelijke groeten, Best Regards,
Olivier Mascia, integral.be/om