On 28 Dec 2015, at 11:24pm, Olivier Mascia <om at integral.be> wrote:

> If SQLITE_MAX_WORKER_THREADS is not predefined, it defaults to 8.
> If SQLITE_DEFAULT_WORKER_THREADS is predefined let's say to 12, then
> SQLITE_MAX_WORKER_THREADS is raised to match the default.
>
> I must be missing something important here (the code is large and I'm only
> hitting its very surface for now), but wasn't the intent to limit the DEFAULT
> within the MAX interval?

The logic is the other way around.  The code you posted allows the programmer
to set a value for

SQLITE_DEFAULT_WORKER_THREADS

and know that SQLite will allow the default they set.  Without that complicated
code the compiler would allow them to set a DEFAULT and SQLite might never be
able to reach the default they set.

Simon.