I can confirm the bounces happen for the ".mailinglists" email address
which is now automatically added to the "Reply-To" address.

I hit the reply-to-all button and then remove the .mailinglists address
to fix it, but it is rather cumbersome, if the powers that control such
things could kindly adjust that setting it will be most appreciated.