Hello,
I was trying to run SQLite on ARM Cortex M4 CPU. What I need is a minimal
SQLite without the most features. I have no file system, so I wanted to
save a single file db on the internal MCU flash. I have successfully cross
compiled SQLite for ARM Cortex M4. I have set among others compile time
options SQLITE_OS_OTHER=1 and SQLITE_THREADSAFE=0.  Now I wanted to
implement a VFS. I want to save db tables directly in internal flash
without a file system. I have difficulties to understand test_onefile.c
implementation provided by SQLite. How could I edit that file in order to
be able to write file content on the internal MCU flash? Please, could
someone explain it to me or give some links where it is explained?
Kind Regards