From: Jingfei Hu [mailto:jingfei...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2015 3:58 PM
To: sqlite-users at mailinglists.sqlite.org
Cc: jingfei_hu at hotmail.com
Subject: The type of the key field 'xxx' is expected to be 'System.Int64',
but the value provided is actually of type 'System.Int32'

Hi team,

I have a sqlite3 database file. I can read it in Debug mode in VS but not in
Release mode. It gives me following error

The type of the key field 'xxx' is expected to be 'System.Int64', but the
value provided is actually of type 'System.Int32'

I don't know what's behind it or some misconfigurations exist. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

-J