Thanks! If I change the column type from UNIQUEIDENTIFIER to TEXT, it works.
Only thing is, the code then maps to String instead of Guid. Is there any way
to keep the .NET code working with Guid classes?

I'm also seeing that BIT data type isn't supported and should be replaced by
INT. However, leaving the data type as BIT does get mapped as Boolean and it
still works even though it shouldn't. Any side-effect that could result from
this? If it works it works...

Then Single data types have to be replaced by Double, which is no big deal.

Etienne