On 11/16/2015 12:11 PM, Igor Korot wrote:
> The crash occurs when the program tries to retrieve the value for
> "fieldDefaultValue".
> Looking at the output of "PRAGMA table_info(<my_table_name>);" I see
> that the default value column is empty (i.e. the column does not have
> any value) and the column type is integer and field is a PK.
> I think it also may be set as "Auto-Increment".
>
> The crash happens because the program hit a NULL pointer.
>
> Any idea on what to look for?

I'm not sure I understand the nature of the problem. Yes, it is entirely
possible - common even - for a column to have no declared default value;
in that case, PRAGMA table_info would report NULL in the corresponding
column. Further, where there is a default value, it doesn't have to be
of TEXT type.

You seem to assume the default value always exists and is always a
string, and so it's OK to use sqliteColumnText unconditionally - either
assumption may not hold, and so it's not OK.
--
Igor Tandetnik