On 11/16/2015 5:26 PM, Igor Korot wrote:
> Do you have any idea what would be the affinity if I do this:
>
> CREATE TABLE test( field1 PRIMARY KEY, field2);
>
> for both field1 and field2?

 From the aforementioned documentation article:
If the declared type for a column contains the string "BLOB" or *if no
type is specified* then the column has affinity BLOB.

Emphasis mine.

> Again I would guess TEXT, but this is just my guess...

May I respectfully suggest that, in place of guessing, you might want to
consider reading the fine manual? Starting from the link I humbly
offered, perchance?
--
Igor Tandetnik