Actually looking at this thread (in gmail) since the policy change is
a very retrograde step - all messages are displayed as  from SQLite.

There are numerous scenarios where I want to see the name of the
sender (not necessarily the email address) so that I can pick and
choose which messages I read.

I fear the cure here is going to be worse than the disease.
Paul
www.sandersonforensics.com
skype: r3scue193
twitter: @sandersonforens
Tel +44 (0)1326 572786
http://sandersonforensics.com/forum/content.php?195-SQLite-Forensic-Toolkit
-Forensic Toolkit for SQLite
email from a work address for a fully functional demo licence