Hi, Andi,

I imagine this doesn't fully solve your problem, but I noted that:

1.  Your example database does NOTt pass
   PRAGMA   INTEGRITY_CHECK;
When using 3.9.1 command line utility.

2. Using 3.8.10.2, it DOES pass.

3. I can use ".dump" under 3.8.10.2, to produce a text sql file, then,
under 3.9.1, create a new db file and use ".read" to load it.  The result
passes the integrity check and has non-null values for the ID_KCOMPONENT
column of the kcomponent table.

4. My guess is that the conversion utility fails (unfortunately silently)
for new versions of sqlite.  If you agree, I imagine you'll want to contact
MfHernandez (the kind provider of the utility) and see if either a fix --
or at minimum a warning on the download site -- can be arranged.   Perhaps
you can submit a patch.

5. I note that the utility is dated 2012, is labeled "beta" and the author