Hello again !

Although this problem is now fixed on trunk maybe would be a good idea to
issue warnings to prevent new code to use this flaws ?

Maybe sqlite3 executable could emit warnings to stderr when it finds bad
usage on a database for the problems that we already know, like this one ?

?

Example:

sqlite3 a_db_that_uses_malformed_sql.db

-- warning

-- use of single quotes on field names are not standard

-- the_index_table_has_the_problem

sqlite3>

?

Cheers !