sanam
If renaming the file does not work; then use whatever package that can read
the file to read  it in and write it back out as a comma or tab delimited
file.

In the SQLite command line interface (CLI, implemented as SQLite3.exe) one
can:
"Use the ".import" command to import CSV (comma separated value) data into
an SQLite table.
... Note that it is important to set the "mode" to "csv" before running the
".import" command. This is necessary to prevent the command-line shell from
trying to interpret the input file text as some other format.

sqlite> *.mode csv*
sqlite> *.import C:/work/somedata.csv tab1*

https://www.sqlite.org/cli.html

Jim