Dear SQLite mailing list,

after not finding anything on Google, I want to ask my question here:

I am currently doing research on how to extract an SQLite inmemory-database
from the image of a computer?s main memory and store it as a database file on
disc. My previous attempts however failed, as the database is not in one place
in memory, but seems to be fragmented. I only managed to extract the database
file containing the sqlite_master table.
Here is what I tried:

1. Dump the main memory using LiME [0] on a Debian Wheezy system.
2. Opened the dump in a hex-editor and searched for patterns that indicate an
SQLite database. (according to [1])
3. Extracted the database file starting at the database header and retrieving
(page-size * page-amount) bytes.

The result did not include the tables? content, but only the schema. The
content is at a total different offset in the memory dump.

So my questions are: Can you point me to a resource where SQLite in-memory
database layout is documented or described in a detailed way? Any other
resources I should check out? Did I miss something? Is there another way?

Please note, that in my scenario I only have the memory dump and in theory
can?t make use of the live system.
I am very glad for every input you could give me.

Best regards,
Ren? Czerny

[0] https://github.com/504ensicsLabs/LiME
[1] https://www.sqlite.org/fileformat2.html