Thank you for the quick response, Keith!
As I understand it, the SQLite Backup API?s only work with an SQLite object.
E.g.: sqlite3_backup_init() needs a pointer to the database to copy from.
However, I do not have access to such a pointer, as the only thing I get is a
raw binary dump of the main memory containing the database somewhere inside
(think forensic dump).
I believe the Backup API?s won?t be applicable. :-/