On 29 Feb 2016, at 12:51pm, a a <NoCos30 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a possibility to use my own Encryption for enctrypting the database
> file or i can use it only for my data being stored ?
>
> I am wondering if there is way to get the full database encrypted (database
> schema) and not only my entered values.

If you're looking for a proper supported commercial implementation then use SEE:

<http://www.hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/see.html>

You must buy a license to use this.

If you're trying to implement your own, there are a few ways to do it.  You can
implement your own VFS:

<http://www.sqlite.org/vfs.html>

Start by taking one of the existing VFSs (several examples are supplied with
the source code to SQLite) then add encryption/decryption as the last/first
things done as data is written/read from the disk.

Another way would be to write your own authorizer which, among other things,
did some encryption of the data involved.

<https://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/set_authorizer.html>

Simon.