On 1/12/16, Adam Devita <adevita at verifeye.com> wrote:

> Shell Tool Observations:
> SQLite version 3.8.4.3 2014-04-03 16:53:12
> Enter ?.help? for usage hints.

If you first do:  ".log stdout" before doing the "PRAGMA
integrity_check", you might get some better diagnostics.  Or maybe
not.  In any event, it doesn't hurt to try.

> sqlite> pragma integrity_check;
> Error: database disk image is malformed

Other things to try:

    ./configure; make showdb;
    ./showdb your-corrupt-db-file.db dbheader
    ./showdb your-corrupt-db-file.db pgidx

There is a lot of other things you can do with the showdb program.
Type "./showdb" with no argument for a very terse summary.  I, for
one, would be very interested in seeing the output of the above two
commands.

--
D. Richard Hipp
drh at sqlite.org