From: audio muze <audiom...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 12, 2016 9:42 pm
Subject: [sqlite] Parsing the contents of a field

I have a table of roughly 500k records with a number of fields
containing delimited text that needs to be parsed and written to
separate tables as a master lists.  In order to do this I need to
parse the field contents, however, I don't see any functions within
SQLite to enable that.  The number of delimited entries embedded in a
field can vary from none to as man as 20/30.  Is there an addin I can
compile with SQLite that provides the ability to parse a string?