On 13 Jan 2016, at 5:42am, audio muze <audiomuze at gmail.com> wrote:

> The number of delimited entries embedded in a
> field can vary from none to as man as 20/30.  Is there an addin I can
> compile with SQLite that provides the ability to parse a string?

What do you mean by "parse" ?  Just to separate a string into its delimited
substrings ?  Since SQLite has no array or list variable-type there's no way to
do that because there's no way to return the result.  Can you not just return
the value retrieved from the table and parse it in your software ?

You can add your own functions to SQLite, so you could write your own parse
function and do something like

SELECT parse(myColumn) FROM myTable

However this is quite complicated and not recommended for the beginner.

Simon.