On 4 Mar 2016, at 8:22am, sanhua.zh <sanhua.zh at foxmail.com> wrote:

> 3. I guess it could be a problem of operating system. I work on iOS, but I
> have no any further idea.

Almost all of these problems are caused by your program doing one of these

A) Writing its own data into a pointer made by SQLite
B) Releasing a SQLite pointer and then continuing to use it

Which API are you using to call SQLite ?  Are you calling the SQLite API using
C commands ?  Or are you using another language or another API ?

How are you including SQLite in your project ?  Are you calling a library you
supply ?  Are you calling a library already present in your programming
language ?  Or are you including the 'sqlite.c' and 'sqlite.h' files in your
project ?

Simon.