I use the C API.
I think it is not possible to get the hole call stack if continue using the
released SQLite pointer.

????
???:Simon Slavinslavins at bigfraud.org
????:2016?3?4?(??)?17:50
??:Re: [sqlite] SQLite Corruption By Writing NULL Data

On 4 Mar 2016, at 8:22am, sanhua.zh sanhua.zh at foxmail.com wrote:  3. I guess
it could be a problem of operating system. I work on iOS, but I have no any
further idea. Almost all of these problems are caused by your program doing one
of these A) Writing its own data into a pointer made by SQLite B) Releasing a
SQLite pointer and then continuing to use it Which API are you using to call
SQLite ? Are you calling the SQLite API using C commands ? Or are you using
another language or another API ? How are you including SQLite in your project
? Are you calling a library you supply ? Are you calling a library already
present in your programming language ? Or are you including the 'sqlite.c' and
'sqlite.h' files in your project ? Simon.