> Sounds to me you want to implement logical decoding, that is to
> extract an SQL form from the binary WAL format.
> I don't believe SQLite provides such a feature, that is something
> other databases use for bidirectional replication.

I just want to know which tables and rows are changed from WAL, not
necessarily forming a SQL query. If that feature is not present in SQLite.
Can you suggest me a good way to achieve that goal?

Wal shipping is a good way if you don't need to get bidirectional.

Do you mean copying WAL file and placing someplace else when you say WAL
shipping? or something else?