On Wed, 18 May 2016 08:32:24 +0200
Clemens Ladisch <clemens at ladisch.de> wrote:

> You get "foreign key mismatch" if you do not have the required
> indexes, i.e., according to a comment in the source,
> 1) The named parent key columns do not exist, or
> 2) The named parent key columns do exist, but are not subject to a
>    UNIQUE or PRIMARY KEY constraint, or

Thank you, Clemens.  The FK declaration was

               , foreign key (SegName, DbdName) references
                        Segm(Name, DbdName)

but the Segm PK was only Name.

I'm not convinced the requirement that the referenced columns be unique
is justified, but at least now I understand the message.  In this case
it uncovered an error, so I got two for the price of one.  :-)

--jkl