The use of the SQLite trademarks is allowed for cases where you want
to convey that you are using SQLite are talking about SQLite.  But it
must be clear to readers that your content is not endorsed by SQLite.

An example: there was a product called (something like) "SQLite
Database Viewer".  Because of the way SQLite appeared in that names,
customers were confused and thought that the application was an
official product of the SQLite development team.  We asked the
developers to change the name to "Database Viewer for SQLite".  This
made it clear to end customers that the application was a third-party
tool.  After that name change, end users stopped coming to us for
support, and started contacting the application developers instead, as
they should.

The same standard must be applied to your use of the SQLite trademark.
You are welcomed to use the SQLite trademark on your literature as
long as your customers clearly understand that you are just a great
teacher who happens to be instructing on SQLite, and that your are not
an official spokesman or representative for the SQLite project.

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 2:03 PM, R.A. Nagy <r.a.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am putting together a commercial training for SQLite. I would like to use
> the SQLite logo - as seen on the website - on the cover of the materials.
>
> Can do?

D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org