Greetings,

I’m importing a csv file into a newly created table with .import.  One of the
columns contain a numerical tag which sometimes resembles a date (example
08-17).

These are not dates, but the .import is converting 08-17 into 17-Aug

The odd thing is it is doing this even when the date doesn’t make sense,   like
35-September.

Any thoughts on how to avoid this?  There are about 1500 rows in this table and
I’d rather import them correctly than try some scheme to clean it up, but
thoughts on that would be appreciated if nothing else.

Thanks!