OK, I get your idea.
Thanks for your advice. :)

原始邮件
发件人:Stephan bealsgb...@googlemail.com
发送时间:2016年8月31日(周三) 17:09
主题:Re: [sqlite] Why MMAP return ENOMEM in SQLite?

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 11:03 AM, sanhua.zh sanhua...@foxmail.com wrote:  Why
do you think it will corrupt the database?  Can you give me more explainations
or examples?  It's only my intuition - i don't have a concrete example. sqlite
and ios are "well-oiled machines." They do their jobs and they do it well. If
you start interfering with that, trying to take over or abuse their
responsibilities because you think you can do it better, you will _eventually_
run into problems. In my experience, the chances of a back-fire when trying to
push software beyond what it's designed to do are very high. You explicitly
want to add complexity to an already complex system. Additional complexity
almost always comes with a higher bug rate. A telephone is _not_ a
high-performance computing platform, but a _convenience_ platform. Whether a db
operation takes 10ms or 800ms should, for such platforms, be irrelevant. i
_suspect_ that you are overestimating the impact of your perceived performance
problem on the end users. But that's all just my opinion based on experience -
i have no facts or statistics to back it up. Maybe it will work well for you.
-- ----- stephan beal http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/ "Freedom is
sloppy. But since tyranny's the only guaranteed byproduct of those who insist
on a perfect world, freedom will have to do." -- Bigby Wolf