One thing I was unable to determine with my datetime fun in the past weeks
was whether it was possible to stuff a date like this 12/23/2003 22:10:01 PM
into a column in sqlite and then run a function to convert that date to a
sqlite understood date for manipulation in a select WHERE clause.

If this is in their, I would like to know how to do this query.  If it is
not, a function that allowed you to tell sqlite what your date time format
was based on where the Month, Day, Year, hour, minute, second were located
would be cool.  It would be helpful in data conversions as well as backwards
compatibility with other databases.

Thanks,
Allan