Hello,

I'd like to use the SQLite Library now for the first time, for my programs
which should run under Linux and Windows.

But I've got problems with the lib (I'm not very familar with .dll files). I
downloaded the Precompared Binary for Windows. In my progam I included the
sqlite3.h and I copied the sqlite3.dll into my project directory. But when I
compile it, I got error message about unresolved links, e.g. sqlite3_open()

I'm working normally with lib files, which I include with #pragma
comment(lib, "file.lib"); into my C++ program.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance :)