ok, the sqlite_Schema thing can (and has) been wrapped. however, the
error code issue is there, I believe that we have agreed in the past
that it was bad design, but it could not be changed because of
compatibility issues. I,for one, am willing to comb my code and re-code
for this, so yes, please do it.