On 6/7/06, Jiri Hajek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

However, right after fixing this, I found another problem. It certainly can
be my fault, but I don't see how could it be: If I don't use transactions,
multiple threads seem to proceed well, but then right after I add BEGIN and
COMMIT to some place, all threads lock eventually. I debugged it and found
that _all_ threads accessing SQLite are in a loop waiting for an action to
proceed and all of them keep getting SQLITE_BUSY result. I wonder, can it be
somehow my fault, or is it some kind of a dead-lock in SQLite?

That looks like a deadlock. Can you take the transactions out?
From your example they're not doing anything for you anyway
with only a single statement within them