Hello All,

We are Using SQLite for one of our project.

The Database Size is  more than 500 MB.
It contain one table and about 10 million Records.

We are facing Problem in the select with single Join. The join is between a
big table and a small table. The small table contain records not more than
10,000.

We are using a disk base db. But the performance is very slow.

Any body can guide me, which mode should I use to improve performance for a
huge amount of records.

If  memory mode is a better choice then , please guide me a little that how
to use it.

Any special parameters for using SQLite in memory mode.

Thanks.

Manzoor ILahi