On 10/20/06, David Crawshaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Adriano Ferreira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get binary files for the Christian
> Werner's Java wrapper (sqlite.jar and sqlite_jni.dll) which allows for
> a large number of placeholders (something like 256 or so)?

If you are just after a JDBC driver with no arbitrary limit on the
number of statement parameters, I provide a Windows binary:

Thanks, David.

I am giving a try with zentus driver. But I still don't know if it
will fit my programming style (based on the notes on README file).
For example, I will miss ResultSet.getObject() which I rely upon
heavily.

Adriano.