Hi,
I would like a bit of advice before starting to make changes to my
application.

I've written a program in C# for personnel departments and at present all of
the data is stored in memory until the user saves and then it is written to
disk as an XML file.

I'd like to switch to an embedded SQLite database where the database becomes
the file format for the application. I plan to use the ADO.Net wrapper for
SQLite.

Can anybody tell me if the following is a reasonable design for implementing
this-

Upon loading a saved file into the application the database on filesystem is
loaded into an ADO.Net DataSet. This is used by the application until the user
saves to disk again when all of the changes to the DataSet are saved back to
the database on disk.

Cheers,
Jon Leadbeater