From: Philip Butler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 2 February 2007 12:16 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Appropriate uses for SQLite

And this is when I'll step back and listen to the experts...

Since it is a low-load situation, file/record locking on SQLite seems
like it would be acceptable to me.

As for data corruption - that's bad -- very bad.  However, with
automated backups some degree of comfort may be realized.  With the db
systems that I have designed, I have an automatic process that dumps the
db to a text file every 4 hours or so.  These are kept for a couple of
days.  I sleep easy at night knowing this...

Phil