Hi, I would like to compile the tar version of the sources using LCC under
Windows.

Since I'm not a *nix guy, I don't know where to start, because my little linux
knowledge played against me.
Heres the problem, I tried using the makefile with make.exe from LCC but that
didnt work out (it said it couldn't open the makefile...) so I tried the config
but I dont know which tool handles this, so I was back to square one...

So I began questioning myself...
Would it even be possible to compile this package under windows with LCC?

I want to perform a static compilation, so I can statically link the library on
my application. However I'd still be happy if I could compile as a dynamic lib.

Now that I'm at it, I would like to suggest for the windows build, that the
required .exp or .lib be added on the package as well, since this allows for
easier linking on applications - at least under my environment (I'm sure others
would like this as well - However, being able to compile the source by myself
would take care of this issue).

Thanks.