Lloyd wrote:

This error occurs only on FAT 32 file system! I have a directory with
32764 files. one of the file is my sqlite database. It seems that, when
the file count reaches around this particular no. the SQLite cant open
database error occurs. Can anybody give me some hint? (I am mounting
FAT32 file system on my Linux)

That is a very large number of files! I know FAT32 can not handle files larger than 2 GB, and I imagine there is limit on the number of files as well. Try creating some subdirectories and moving the files there. The problem is most likely in the filesystem.

Regards,

Arjen