Hello Voxen,

I'm in the same boat and I have asked them to tweek the AV for
performance reason and because it messes up disk writes. I have toyed
with the idea of some mild encryption on my blobs to prevent this.
Maybe some low key bits AES. An interesting experiment would be to see
if the AV programs can read through compression because you could also
GZIP of the blobs before insertion and save significant space too.

V> The problem is my application is used by thousand of customers.
V> I cannot ask them to tweak their antivirus.

>> Most anti-virus software allows you to specify an exception folder and/or
>> file.  Tell the anti-virus to ignore sqlite db and the journal.
>>
>> Sam

>> We're Hiring! Seeking a passionate developer to join our team building
>> products. Position is in the Washington D.C. metro area. If interested
>> contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards,
 Teg                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]